Reference # AC-13680
We are recruiting an Associate Advisor on behalf of our client, a boutique Wealth Management and Benefits Consulting firm which specializes in the high net worth market. They have been providing a unique team-based approach to Comprehensive Wealth Management and Benefits Consulting that allows their clients to have significantly better outcomes. Now, with over 80 employees, they have continued to grow successfully with locations in Halifax, Moncton, Saint John and Toronto.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate meetings and events for the Wealth Advisor with clients and prospects: help determine agenda and key topics, prepare documentation, execute post-meeting work
- Provide proactive client service on the phone and in person, respond to client inquiries
- Identify opportunities for new business as well as among existing client base for asset consolidation or referrals
- Conduct ongoing research on markets and investments, provide regular updates to the advisory team
- Review portfolios regularly and rebalance them with guidance from the advisory team
- Make recommendations for changes, switches; track positions held; identify buy / sell opportunities; manage positions to be in line with models
- Coordinate activities with wealth management and insurance specialists and in-branch consultants: schedule, track progress, follow up
- Post Secondary degree/diploma or an acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible work experience
- Desire to pursue knowledge & growth. Excited to pursue securities and insurance licenses
- Ability to take initiative, ownership of outcomes and a pro-active approach to work
- Completion of CSC considered an asset
- Pursuing the CFA is considered an asset
Benefits of working with our client:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits program
- Positive culture where team members are valued and respected
- Support of ongoing professional development throughout career
- Collaborative team environment
- Commitment to and supportive of community involvement
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Adam Creaghan, Senior Consultant, or Holly Green, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com and 647-480-1709.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email