Senior Transportation Engineer
Senior Transportation Engineer
Fredericton or Moncton, NB
Reference # AM-13618
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with GEMTEC, a leading multidisciplinary engineering firm, to recruit a Senior Transportation Engineer for their Fredericton or Moncton office.
As an employee-owned business for over 30 years, GEMTEC believes their success comes from the strong technical expertise and experience their employees bring, which enables them to provide their clients with cost-effective and innovative solutions. GEMTEC is currently looking for a Senior Transportation Engineer to join their Site Development and Transportation team.
By joining the team at GEMTEC you will be part of an employee-owned company that values the hard work it takes to become an industry leader. You will be given the flexibility and resources needed to be successful and create the right solutions for your clients and be able to see the impact you have on the projects and watch your contributions come to life. In return for the skillset you bring you will be given a competitive compensation and benefits package. As a Senior Transportation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to lead projects from start to finish. You will build relationships with clients, consultants and contractors through your excellence in work.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing as a highway designer on civil infrastructure projects with a focus on detail design for municipal / arterial road and freeway design
- Managing project schedules and budgets
- Coordinate projects between other design disciplines
- Preparation of proposals, reports, drawings and technical specifications
- Managing projects from concept to completion
- Liaise with various stakeholders including clients
- Provide Quality Assurance and Quality Control
With a minimum of 10 years civil engineering experience in road design, particularly in large-scale transportation-based projects, you have proven your project management and technical skills. You also have excellent communication and collaborative skills that make you effective at building internal and external relationships. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, interested in fostering organizational growth, is passionate, with a commitment to excellence in high quality work, and possesses the following qualifications:
- Currently registered or have the ability to register as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven project management and technical skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 3D
- Working knowledge of NBDTI and NSTIR; and TAC geometric design standards
To express interest in this opportunity please click the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and email@example.com or Emma Wach, Recruitment Specialist, at 902-424-1104 and firstname.lastname@example.org .
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email