Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Reference# TP- 13535
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with a reputable architectural, engineering, management firm who is looking for dynamic self-starters to join their team! With offices in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York, this firm offers plenty of potential for growth. Could that be you? The right candidate must be interested in having fun, enjoying what they do, and possess the right skill sets to contribute to their continued growth.
We’re seeking a qualified Senior Project Manager. This position requires the ability to facilitate and enable solutions in partnership with Owners, Clients, Contractors, Management as well as Architectural and Engineering Design Teams. The successful candidate will be expected to build and maintain relationships with clients, architects, engineers, and consultants to provide solutions that exceed their client's expectations
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for a flawless execution of projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify the specific requirements of each project.
· Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
· Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
· Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
· Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
· Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
· Develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document needs.
· Knowledge of engineering principles and practices, building codes, design techniques, and the process of creating and understanding construction documents, bidding procurement, and overall construction.
· Excellent client-facing communication skills.
· Must possess a working knowledge of BIM and the ability to use Revit, AutoCAD and engineering analyses sotware.
· Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced collaborative team environment.
· Meet project deadlines within budget.
To express interest in this, please apply by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
For more information contact Aaron Hodgson, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com or 617-341-8228
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email