Reference # AM- 13491
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with East Coast Sheet Metal to recruit a project Manager in Memramcook, less than 15 minutes from Dieppe, NB.
Since 1987, East Coast Sheet Metal Ltd (ECSM) has specialized in the custom design and fabrication of commercial, industrial, and process mechanical and ventilation systems across the Maritimes. Located near Moncton and Dieppe in the hub of the Maritimes, their 17,000 square feet manufacturing facility is capable of CNC cutting and modern sheet metal fabrication techniques allowing for efficient project execution.
By joining ECSM, you will be part of an organization that is leading the industry in how project processes are established and mapped out for a more efficient and successful project delivery. This is an opportunity work within a collaborative team environment and have a direct impact on business results while growing your project management career in an organization that provides a sense of work-life balance. In exchange for the knowledge and experience you bring, you will be rewarded with a comprehensive compensation package. With multiple locations this well-recognized organization has been building their brand while staying true to their core values of respect, accountability, adaptability, teamwork and empowerment. Given the organization’s focus on growth and innovation, this is an exciting time to be joining their team of professionals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of a wide range of mechanical contracting projects such as heating, process ventilation and air conditioning for large industrial, commercial and institutional projects.
- Ensure on time delivery and organized execution of projects throughout the Maritimes, in collaboration with the Estimation, Design and Operations teams.
- Determining the project scope, developing the schedule, managing project financials and overseeing onsite activities such as coordinating suppliers and managing sub-contractors.
- Manage change orders and prepare monthly progress reports.
- Use Construction Management software program to update the team of any document control or contract administration issues or requests.
This opportunity might be the right fit for you have demonstrated your strong negotiation, management and communication skills and have a successful track record of being solutions oriented and able to think quickly to find a way forward in a challenging situation. You are collaborative and willing to help where needed, and you take great pride in the quality of your work. If you possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of construction project management experience leading design and building aspects of construction in a variety of ICI projects with budgets of over $5 million dollars.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with MS Project and other CM or ERP programs.
- An EIT, Engineer, CET or completion of a construction management program, Lean Six Sigma training or a PMP certificate this would be considered a strong asset.
- Strong commitment to ensuring a safe work environment.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Austin McLennan, Senior Consultant, at 902-424-1103 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Emma Wach, Recruitment Specialist, at 902-424-1104 and email@example.com .
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email