Reference # AC-13470
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with our client, a highly respected international business law firm with offices in Canada and the US, to recruit an Enterprise Architect for their Toronto location.
With both an exciting, fast-paced work environment and a supportive, collegial and team-based culture our client takes pride and ownership in their work and demonstrate exceptional client service in everything they do.
They are currently seeking an Enterprise Architect to join their Information Services team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Technology Solutions. In this role, you will act as subject matter expert and respond to complex questions and problems raised by team members or users and escalate issues appropriately to a manager as needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with Manager and key stakeholders to improve business performance through enterprise information solutions and capabilities (e.g. cloud, data analytics, business intelligence, content management, master data management, data integration, and related information management or information infrastructure components).
- Support creation of business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations, and systems interoperate within the organizations. Ensure services align to roadmaps and understand the effect on the organization’s information architecture.
- Support analysis of the current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement. In addition, analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise as well as on the enterprise technology architecture.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Support the development of plans for investing in technology, including development of technology platform roadmaps ( Cloud, Data, Emerging Technologies, Enterprise Application Portfolio), and analyzing cost reduction opportunities and IT investment strategies.
- Work closely with the Manager on continuous improvements in process, awareness, knowledge and capability within information services in the area of enterprise architecture.
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with technical subject matter experts to develop technology architecture that enables and drives new business capabilities and operating models
- Undergraduate education in computer science, information systems or a related study, or equivalent experience to successfully complete the essential requirements of the role.
- 5+ years previous related experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Experience with law firm application software preferred.
- Experience in developing service requirements and scopes-of-work for enterprise projects.
- Experience in process improvement, utilizing tools and techniques to effect business change.
- Knowledge of application development processes, DevOps, and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of various technologies and concepts, including Enterprise development and architecture including distributed transactions, n-Tier architecture, XML/XSL and messaging products, ASP.NET, C#, large scale MS SQL Server and middleware, Office 365, integration of cloud solutions with on-premise solutions.
Our client is committed to diversity in the recruitment, retention and advancement of our people. They believe that diversity of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enhances the quality of our work and enriches our lives. They are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible work environment. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below.
For more information contact Adam Creaghan, Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and 647-336-1416 or Holly Green, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com and 647-480-1709.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To Learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email