Reference # HL-13412
We are working with our client, a respected organization, to bring an Accounting Manager to their team. We are looking for a technically strong accounting professional. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Accounting Manager will assist in the overall daily finance and accounting functions. This is a great opportunity to work with a busy and reputable organization. Daily reconciliations of revenue, performing general ledger account reconciliations, and preparing and reviewing the monthly working papers that support account balances and investigation of any issues.
Responsibilities in this role will also include:
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Preparing and posting journal entries
- Accurately accounting for transactions in the general ledger accounts
- Preparing information to facilitate corporate tax filings
- Analyzing accounts and costs for reasonableness and consistency
- Preparing various analytical and ad-hoc reports
- Performing month-end and year-end financial statements for presentation to senior management
- Facilitating the preparation of year-end financials statements by the external accountants
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards
- Supervising and mentoring accounts payable and accounting clerks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full cycle accounting experience with completed CPA designation preferred
- Strong technical accounting and systems skills
- Great interpersonal skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
This is a great opportunity for an experienced accounting professional. If it sounds like you apply now!
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” below:
For more information contact Heather Labucki, Partner, or Sara Morey, Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email