Marketing Technology Coordinator
Marketing Technology Coordinator
Reference # AC-13409
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with one of Canada’s largest and most successful law firms, to recruit a Marketing Technology Coordinator for their Toronto office.
The successful candidate is responsible for the Firm’s daily development and delivery of email marketing broadcasts, ongoing management, maintenance and development of the Firm’s CRM system (InterAction) and data quality. This role supports the research, evaluation and deployment of new technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the end-to-end execution of daily email marketing broadcasts by working collaboratively with the Business Development and Marketing Communications teams. This work involves programming the Tikit ReAction Server and eMerge templates and respective web landing pages, database selection, scheduling, personalization/dynamic content, testing/quality assurance and scheduling deployment
- Managing external and internal queries from the email broadcasts
- Assisting with managing the marketing communications calendar for client email campaigns
- Supporting and providing guidance with migrating from the current email deployment system to a new marketing automation software solution
CRM – InterAction:
- Maintaining the overall content and data quality of the CRM system
- Monitoring and updating CRM changes made by users to prevent problematic data from entering the CRM as well as onboarding and offboarding employees and lawyers
- Ensuring completeness of all records and conduct daily/weekly/monthly/ad hoc clean-up processes
- Researching and processing data changes, and following up with internal users as necessary
- Monitoring and addressing enquiries in the shared team mailbox in accordance with standardized workflows
Marketing Email Distribution Lists:
- Providing support to the Marketing Communications and Business Development teams in creating event lists
- Assisting with monitoring R.S.V.P.s, updating relevant webpages and recording attendee activity
- Assisting with researching new contacts to include in lists
Training and Support to CRM System Users:
- Supporting all offices and Marketing Communications and Business Development teams, ensuring they are informed of the latest features and functions and that relevant training materials are updated, as well as identifying and addressing training gaps
- Assisting with troubleshooting with the IT team in diagnosing and resolving system issues
- Providing tier-one support to lawyers/assistants
- Collaborating with the IT team on releases, Q&A, development and production installations
- Producing management reports to support business and strategic initiatives
- Running regular reports for Marketing Communications and Business Development teams
- Developing ad-hoc and consolidated reports as required for a variety of initiatives
- Post secondary school diploma and/or degree
- Minimum of two years of experience working with marketing technology, including NexisLexis InterAction CRM and Kentico marketing automation or similar software, preferably in a law firm/partnership environment would be considered an asset
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proven experience in monitoring the latest trends in technology, as well as sourcing external vendor information on system releases, etc.
- Ability to make sound judgment in managing queries and requests, including determining the appropriate course of action and escalation
- Excellent communication and client-service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
The Firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment comprised of people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identities and cultures.
They provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking “Apply Now” button below.
For more information contact Adam Creaghan, Senior Consultant or Holly Green, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com and 647-480-1709
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.
Register to be notified of career opportunities and advice by email